Friday, April 9, 2010

Family

this is my super awesome extended family! My cousins and Aunt and Uncle. I am lucky to have such a great family. My cousin Kari decided she wanted pictures with graffiti so I got to try out a new location I've had my eye on for a while. It was pretty great except for the red ants,rat,wild dogs roaming the orchards and an owl that scared us pretty good. Hey it was a fun adventure! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jason and Rickie and fam live here by us and we love having them here.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
so mr. logan (with tongue sticking out) was probably my hardest of the day. He is such a little jokester, in everyone of the pictures with just the cousins he was making a funny face or had his tongue sticking out. I actually kind of like it. It's totally his personality right now and I'm sure it will be fun to look back on down the road. Plus he's just so cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment