Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Penelope

Prepare to be in awe of this adorable baby girl. I am in love with this cutie and had such a great time take her pictures. Her mom is one of my really good friends so it was really fun to capture this special new time for her. Penelope was just 6 days old if I remember correctly. She sure didn't want to sleep for us at first but we were able to get some great shots. I am in love with my new yellow flower pillow. I had to try it out with this sweet girl.
I also couldn't decide if I liked this first one better in color or black and white so I'm posting both. Thanks again Mel for letting me take these pictures! Love you guys!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sweet little smile
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment