Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jessica - Modesto, CA Senior Photographer

Meet the beautiful Miss Jessica. She is a good friend of our family and such a fun, happy girl. I totally freaked myself out before this session because it was right during the height of rattlesnake season. I'm one of those people that has to have an escape from danger plan so I was researching what to do (by asking my awesome hubby) if I ran into a rattlesnake and just started thinking about it so much I freaked myself out. It didn't help that my brother was with us and knew I was freaked out and while I was taking Jess's pictures threw rocks behind me to scare me. It totally worked by the way I screamed and jumped and ran, none of the things you are supposed to do. Fail. We saw critters in abundance but thankfully no snakes and only one yellow spider that was on Adam. Oh what fun, I sure do love my job. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment